Welcome to the Sugar Shack!
Tucked in the woods of Cohasset, Massachusetts is our wonderful Sugar Shack. Located at 492 Beechwood Street, the Sugar Shack serves as our charming service location for Mrs. Mekler's Mercantile.
The Sugar Shack is open daily and filled with many of the amazing products we offer online as well as plenty of limited items that don't make it to the website. Generally, Mrs. M keeps this open sun up to sun down, with the occasional closures due to inclement weather or cleaning/restocking.
SUN-WED: 7:30 AM TO 7:30 PM
THURS-SAT: 7:30 AM TO 9:30 PM
We operate the Sugar Shack on a first come, first serve basis for items and ask guests to pay via Venmo (@MrsMeklersMercantile), check, or cash. Payment details and pricing lists are located inside the Sugar Shack as well as below for your reference.
We politely asks that everyone remember to follow some rules and operating procedures when visiting:
- If you take an item, pay for it.
- Please put all cash payments in the mailbox.
- Scan the Venmo QR code for digital payments.
- Please close and latch the Sugar Shack door when you leave.
- Drive slowly up and down the driveway. Lots of people walk here with small children and pets.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Do not leave trash.
- If you move items around to take a closer look, try to put it back in the area you found it to let future shoppers find products organized.
- If you have questions about anything, please contact us for help.
We love having the Sugar Shack open for everyone to experience, but we just need some help with these things to keep it going. Reach out if you have any questions or concerns about this information. Please help spread the word and invite friends to visit as well. We will see you at 492 Beechwood Street soon :)
Make sure to join us for Pie Day Fridays in the Sugar Shack!